How to get Tickets for BADCo’s 2019 Pantomime – Cinderella!
Tickets are now available for you to order! Please view the downloadable booking form which has all the details regarding tickets, prices and how to pay.
These are the options available to you:
- You can return the booking form to us in the mail the traditional way, with a cheque enclosed for payment.
- You can email ALL the booking details to us and pay by bank transfer (details on the booking form).
- If you work at EDF Barnwood you can send the form and cheque to the S&SC Office via the internal mail or drop in when it is open and pay cash.
- If you know a member of the cast they can bring your booking form and cash/cheque/BACS reference in at a rehearsal and order your tickets.
The contact email for tickets is firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will be posted out to you as soon as seats have been allocated and your BACS payments verified with the S&SC Office, who provide our banking facilities. Please be patient at busy times and be aware that booking emails may not necessarily be replied to if everything is straightforward; receipt of your tickets will be confirmation that we have received your payment. Please make sure you include a return address for the tickets to be sent to!
The performances are:-
- Thu 28th Feb 2019 at 7pm (NB All evening performances start at 7pm this year)
- Fri 1st Mar 2019 at 7pm
Sat 2nd Mar 2019 at 1.30pm***SOLD OUT***
- Sat 2nd Mar 2019 at 7pm ***LIMITED AVAILABILITY***
***The 1.30pm matinee performance on Sat 2nd March is now sold out. We have a waiting list and sometimes get returns so you are welcome to enquire about new availability if you wish but this would only be likely to be very small numbers of tickets. Saturday evening is now also very full, with limited availability so please email first to check before sending/making payment.
Ticket prices are:-
- Adult £7
- Senior £6
- Child (3-18) £4.50
- Under 3 £1
- Family (2 adults/seniors + 2 children) £20
Performances take place in the Lecture Theatre at EDF Energy, Barnett Way, Barnwood, Gloucester, GL4 3RS. Please be aware that unfortunately wheelchair access to the auditorium is extremely limited and those with mobility difficulties or any other access needs are advised to contact us before booking. There are a very small number of wheelchair spaces which are situated at the very front of the auditorium and are accessed via the back stage area. The Box Office Hotline 07707 977212 is now available if you need to contact us regarding access and would prefer to speak to us rather than email. For general advance bookings please just send in your form or contact us by email.
Have a look at our Show Poster and if you are able to help advertise the show for us then please feel free to print off and display it wherever you can.